
What I Eat In A Day * NOT EDITED * Expand For More Info! Yes I did eat a whole garlic bread to myself & So What?! I hope you enjoy watching what I eat throughout the day. Also come food shopping with me! Who knew watching people do their food shop could be so interesting. I'm obsessed. Literally. Anyway thanks so much for watching, please subscribe and I will see you next Sunday! George x FIND ME SUBSRCIBE: www.youtube.com/poshgeorge TWITTER:https://twitter.com/GeorgeKimm INSTAGRAM:http://instagram.com/george_kimm SNAPCHAT: George Kimm Camera: Main Video: Canon 70D Vlogs: Canon G7X Disclaimer: This is not a paid for advertisement. Products purchased by myself or are PR samples ( Marked With *). ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Are You A Brand or PR ? How To Contact Me: Email: PoshGeorge1@gmail.com
WHAT I EAT IN A DAY | George Kimm - YouTube |
| 13 Likes | 13 Dislikes |
| 317 views views | 2,129 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 8 Oct 2017 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét