
After at least 10 hours of playing this chamber (non-consecutively) I managed to get the best run ever. Not only do I make the turret jump, I also make the jump between the rafters only to fall to my death after not expecting to hit the invisible platform on top of the catwalk. This is probably the 4th or 5th time that I made the turret jump right away, but every time has either ended badly or happened with bad luck on the defective turrets. To beat the current World record, I only need to get 2/5 of the turrets, but after the 5th the time honestly becomes too close to be practical. The other worst part of this chamber is pushing the turrets around only to have them fly off the platform or explode for no reason at all. Fortunately that didn't happen this time. Even though I waited for the 4th turret, had I completed the rest of the level without failing too badly, I still would've beat the world record by about 5 seconds. PS. the beginning of the video is cut off because source recorder but that's not what matters so ignore it. Also the audio is quiet oh well. And it's dark, but thats to accompany the somber mood.
Turret Platform Sadness - YouTube |
| 1 Likes | 1 Dislikes |
| 192 views views | 164 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 21 Jan 2012 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét