
SUMMER EDIT - Open for More Info: I hope you enjoyed watching what products help me through the summer, whether its travelling or staying in the UK. I have put together a mix of Skincare products to things which I always need when I'm on the beach. - Kiehl's Ultra Light Daily UV Defence - Khiels.com - Clarins Radiance Plus - Golden Glow - Clarins.com - Babz Water Infuser - Babz.Com - Adidas Sliders - Office.co.uk - Swimming Trunks (Traidional Bulldog Style) - Orlebar Brown - Elizabeth Is Missing - Amazon Books What Get's You through the Summer? George x Thanks for watching Posh George! FIND ME SUBSRCIBE: www.youtube.com/poshgeorge TWITTER:https://twitter.com/GeorgeKimm INSTAGRAM:http://instagram.com/george_kimm SNAPCHAT: George Kimm Camera: Main Video: Canon 70D Vlogs: Canon S110 Disclaimer: All Products Mentioned in Videos have been purchased myself unless stated otherwise. This Video Is Not An Advertisement. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ How To Contact Me: Email: PoshGeorge1@gmail.com
Summer Edit | Posh George - YouTube |
| 19 Likes | 19 Dislikes |
| 394 views views | 2,129 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 19 Jul 2015 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét