
Leaderboards: http://steamcommunity.com/stats/Porta... Here is the run that beat this (and the current world record): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLziYy... Old info: This run beats Bananasaurus by 0.15, but honestly his run is nicer. I don't use the crazy incinerator jump skip at the beginning, but manage to make up some time elsewhere. This run isn't exactly perfect anyway... I missed the portal stand and fumble about before picking up the portal gun. I'm still not really sure why this is the world record, but I'm happy for now. I might improve this later, but I also might not do anything that I say I will. Also, this is done somewhat in response to spyrunite, who posted a pretty decent run and made me think that a world record was possible without the full incinerator skip. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjABwH...) ps I am actually working on that bunny hopping tutorial if you can believe it.
Portal 2 Incinerator Former World Record (45.88s) - YouTube |
| 7 Likes | 7 Dislikes |
| 238 views views | 164 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 15 Jun 2012 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét