
Leaderboards: http://steamcommunity.com/stats/Porta... After playing this A LOT I was finally able to beat jyjey's score without doing that crazy jump at the beginning. Still, this run is not perfect, but it is much better than my previous and I'm pretty pleased with it. Optimizing the beginning became more about jumping properly on inclines in order to get a boost out of the incinerator. Other than that, this is almost identical to my previous run. In case you couldn't tell, this chamber is really frustrating. At least three times I hit the frame of the door on the way out of the chamber, only to miss the world record by 0.2 or less. That, and the 1029830984 hour wait for the chamber to start makes this WR pretty satisfying.
Portal 2 Incinerator Former World Record (44.83s) - YouTube |
| 6 Likes | 6 Dislikes |
| 375 views views | 164 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 17 Jun 2012 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét