
I found a decently fast route for the beginning that is just as fast as the other if performed perfectly. If it isn't perfect, like this run, it's still pretty fast and it is much more consistent. Since I'm not dying 9/10 runs, the ending can be much more optimized and lead to a better time overall. There are still a few improvements that can be made to this run. Jumping over the incinerator at the beginning can be faster. It's possible to get a more significant boost off of the second jump which propels you all the way into the next room before the next dialogue starts, but it was just a little bit too slow here. The portal stand was good, but the placement of the blue portal after the portal stand was far from the edge, and I spent a while walking down the hallway. Other than than, I'm pretty pleased with the run, it's very slightly better than Jyjey's run, which was my goal. ps 100 subscribers I'm finally Internet famous. Thank you all. Leaderboard: http://steamcommunity.com/stats/Porta...
Portal 2 Incinerator (43.43) - YouTube |
| 16 Likes | 16 Dislikes |
| 1,723 views views | 164 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 26 Dec 2012 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét