
WATCH IN HD A Simple Eyebrow Routine which I follow Everyday. Also my view on threading ( spoiler I LOVE it). Grooming Products Mentioned: - Mac Clear Brow Gel - Tweezer Man Tweazers - & Other Stories Brow and Lash Comb Threading: ( Life Changing) http://www.browhaus.com/ I hope you found this useful, let me know if you try threading and what you think of it! George x Thanks for watching Posh George! FIND ME SUBSRCIBE: www.youtube.com/poshgeorge TWITTER:https://twitter.com/GeorgeKimm INSTAGRAM:http://instagram.com/george_kimm SNAPCHAT: George Kimm Camera: Main Video: Canon 70D Vlogs: Canon S110 Music: Inner Light by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/...) Source: http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-... Artist: http://incompetech.com/ Disclaimer: All Products Mentioned in Videos have been purchased myself unless stated otherwise. This Video Is Not An Advertisement. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ How To Contact Me: Email: PoshGeorge1@gmail.com
Male Eyebrow Grooming Tips | Posh George - YouTube |
| 44 Likes | 44 Dislikes |
| 4,100 views views | 2,129 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 29 Nov 2015 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét