
Hope you like my guide to London. The places I've shown are only a few of the many places I've explored. If you enjoyed this video let me know and I can aim to make another one to show more of my fave places. Whats your favourite place to go in London? Let me know! George x MUSIC: https://soundcloud.com/petitbiscuit Thanks for watching Posh George! FIND ME SUBSRCIBE: www.youtube.com/poshgeorge TWITTER:https://twitter.com/GeorgeKimm INSTAGRAM:http://instagram.com/george_kimm Camera: Main Video: Canon 70D Vlogs: Canon S110 Disclaimer: All Products Mentioned in Videos have been purchased myself unless stated otherwise. This Video Is Not An Advertisement. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ How To Contact Me: Email: PoshGeorge1@gmail.com
LONDON | Posh George - YouTube |
| 33 Likes | 33 Dislikes |
| 407 views views | 2,129 followers |
| People & Blogs Sunset Lover Petit Biscuit | Upload TimePublished on 3 May 2015 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét