
MY FIRST TIME TRYING HELLO FRESH - EXPAND FOR MORE INFO! GET £20 YOUR FIRST BOX USING THE CODE: GEORGEKIM What box were you using: The Rapid Box My thoughts on Hello Fresh: Delivery / Menu: - Very easy delivery, so each to pick menus on the Hello Fresh App and a really good selection for everyone. Ingredients and the recipes: - The ingredients aren't the best quality, a lot of the fresh items seem to be close to the sell by date and going soft and this happened on a few deliveries. The recipes are very easy to follow and I love having photos of each step, it makes it very clear and handy for when you aren't a confident cook. Taste, Value & Final Thoughts: - The meals have varied but I would say they have all been tasty, in fact I would say the portion sizes are fairly small and could be bigger as I have always finished wanting more (a good thing I suppose). For Value it's a great way to stay organised and save money but not over buying. Overall it's been really good to plan our meals and take away the hard part of cooking which is planning what to cook. This is NOT a paid for advertorial - I paid for this with my own money (I did use a code) - Don't forget to check out my code above for £20 your first box! #HelloFresh #CookWithMe FIND ME SUBSRCIBE: www.youtube.com/poshgeorge TWITTER:https://twitter.com/GeorgeKimm INSTAGRAM:http://instagram.com/george_kimm SNAPCHAT: George Kimm Camera: Main Video: Canon 70D Vlogs: Canon G7X II Disclaimer: This is not a paid for advertisement. Products purchased by myself or are PR samples ( Marked With *). ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Are You A Brand or PR ? How To Contact Me: Email: PoshGeorge1@gmail.com
HELLO FRESH - AN HONEST REVIEW | George Kimm - YouTube |
| 7 Likes | 7 Dislikes |
| 178 views views | 2,129 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 16 Sep 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét