
The first part of "We've got Hostiles." There's a few tricks I used here, but it's mostly just jumping past all the combat instead of fighting. At about 20 seconds in, I use the pallet to do a prop climb over the debris, and I imagine this is the biggest time saver here seeing as I don't have to stop and jump over 2 levels of boxes. At the 14 or 15 second mark, It's possible to get a boost off of the spawning enemy, but in this run it actually stopped my bunny hop and slowed me down. Pretty good timing here could save a couple seconds. The final part could've been done better as well. Ideally Gordon would be up against the cage as it opens, but in this case I got stuck behind the button console instead of jumping on top of it. I actually thought that there was a button there that opens the door, but apparently I was just imagining it. On a side note I don't use any scripts for jumping/prop climbing/anything really.
Black Mesa: bm_c1a3a Speed Run - YouTube |
| 36 Likes | 36 Dislikes |
| 2,516 views views | 164 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 22 Sep 2012 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét