
OPEN FOR MORE INFO: I hope you enjoyed following me round for an average day. This is obviously a day where I'm not at work, as that wouldn't be very interesting to watch. As you can see I am into my food, the Japanese restaurant OKA does really tasty sushi and the underground bar Cahoots is definitely worth a visit if you are in London, its a disused tube station! Let me know if you enjoyed this different style of video and If you have any suggestions of what Video you want me to do next let me know in the comments below! George x Thanks for watching Posh George! FIND ME SUBSRCIBE: www.youtube.com/poshgeorge TWITTER:https://twitter.com/GeorgeKimm INSTAGRAM:http://instagram.com/george_kimm SNAPCHAT: George Kimm Camera: Main Video: Canon 70D Vlogs: Canon S110 Disclaimer: All Products Mentioned in Videos have been purchased myself unless stated otherwise. This Video Is Not An Advertisement. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ How To Contact Me: Email: PoshGeorge1@gmail.com
A Day In The Life | Posh George - YouTube |
| 48 Likes | 48 Dislikes |
| 699 views views | 2,129 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 23 Aug 2015 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét