
My 2018 podcast recommendations - Lifestyle, Murder and BBC podcasts are included. Links to all podcasts mentioned are below and also a few extra recommendations which I'd HIGHLY suggest giving a listen to. If you do have any suggestions please comment below so I can have a look, I'm always listening to podcasts so the more the merrier! Thanks so much for watching and see you in next weeks video x PODCASTS MENTIONED: At Home With - https://goo.gl/5jgprC Happy Mum, Happy Baby - https://goo.gl/B27oNu Is It Just Me - https://goo.gl/NPFhGE Homo Sapiens - https://goo.gl/qypCou Table Manners - https://goo.gl/1v4Unb S-Town - https://goo.gl/H3wEA9 Serial - https://goo.gl/tkFKBb My Favourite Murder - https://goo.gl/12tpnc Desert Island Discs - https://goo.gl/jFZy5Z Woman's Hour - https://goo.gl/fvoeps The History Hour - https://goo.gl/88Jbkb OTHER RECOMMENDED PODCASTS: - The Heart Of It - Jules and Sarah The Podcast - Ctrl Alt Delete - Filler Podcast - How To Curate Your Life - The Creative Leap - The Emma Gunns Show - Atlanta Monster - Flat White Chats - Holmes Movies As you can see I enjoy podcasts, all of the above I'd highly suggest you giving a little listen to :) FIND ME SUBSRCIBE: www.youtube.com/poshgeorge TWITTER:https://twitter.com/GeorgeKimm INSTAGRAM:http://instagram.com/george_kimm SNAPCHAT: George Kimm Camera: Main Video: Canon 70D Vlogs: Canon S110 Disclaimer: This is not a paid for advertisement. Products purchased by myself or are PR samples ( Marked With *). ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Are You A Brand or PR ? How To Contact Me: Email: PoshGeorge1@gmail.com
2018 PODCAST FAVOURITES | George Kimm - YouTube |
| 3 Likes | 3 Dislikes |
| 140 views views | 2,129 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 11 Feb 2018 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét