
There are a ton of random factors and crazy things that need to happen by chance in this chamber. Definitely one of the worst ever. The mistakes that I made in the beginning really didn't end up making much of a difference since the first turret was white and I ended up waiting anyway. Getting to the turret by around the 32 second mark is usually good enough. After that, I miss the first turret boost but try again without any real setup and somehow make it. The jump from the blue beam was fine, and I really took my time on the jump to the final catwalk. From then on, my bunny hops were okay, but far from perfect. I wanted to explain how that turret boost works but I really have no idea. There is no pattern at all, even after playing this chamber hundreds of times it seems totally random. I just place the first turret down, and then jump on it really fast using my mouse wheel while holding the second turret. Also, pushing the turret around with the second turret is very random as well, so instead of trying to nudge the turret around the corner of the catwalk, I just throw the first one and pick up the second behind it. I've had the turret fly off the catwalk way too many times to mess around with trying to get that extra half second. Route credit goes to transgenic86: http://youtu.be/ci5nLXeUp2o and also igorrson: http://youtu.be/YYUjBCl4uMk Leaderboard: http://steamcommunity.com/stats/Porta... P.S. sorry about the quiet audio I forgot to turn my in-game sound up before recording.
Turret Sabotage Portal 2 Former World Record (1:43.90) - YouTube |
| 5 Likes | 5 Dislikes |
| 438 views views | 164 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 21 Jan 2012 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét