
Updated: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6hboX... (old stuff) This run uses pretty much all of the possible optimizations, but is honestly executed pretty badly. I fell completely out of the portal during the portal stand and probably lost between 3 and 5 seconds, but a world record is a world record I guess. Considering that every little section of this chamber is a nightmare, I'm happy enough just to have completed with a decent time. The first part of the chamber is pretty uninspiring, my hopping is pretty ordinary and the portal stand to get to the elevator was butchered badly. It takes me a while to press the button, but I use the elevator skip to get the top of the elevator fast enough to have to wait for it to finish traveling. Finally, I hit the reportal and jumped to the exit. I've done this chamber enough to get the final reportal about every 1 in 30 attempts. That, added with the frustration of getting crushed in the elevator every attempt ever, makes this chamber pretty much the worst thing in the world. ps hi sanguine Leaderboard: http://steamcommunity.com/stats/Porta... Route credits: http://sourceruns.org/index.php/topic...
Portal 2 Cave Johnson Former World Record (49.81) - YouTube |
| 8 Likes | 8 Dislikes |
| 568 views views | 164 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 13 Apr 2012 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét