
Update: New video is done! Check it out for more in-depth info on movement in Portal 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNv1rj... Just a very quick demonstration of a circle jump in Portal 2. I made the keys in Blender and manually animated everything so it might not be perfect. I wanted to make a slow motion part after this, but I don't know how to use computers so this is it. Also, there's no sound because I couldn't find a good 2 second song to accurately portray the emotions expressed in the demonstration. You could play your own if you have something in mind. PS if someone wants to see a full bunny hop with this same overlay I could do it. I just need to know if that's a thing that people actually want. PPS Oddly enough, there is a Wikipedia page that describes circle jumping (in quake at least -- the only difference is not holding foward in Portal 2): http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strafe-j...
Circle Jump Demonstration Portal 2 - YouTube |
| 12 Likes | 12 Dislikes |
| 3,595 views views | 164 followers |
| Gaming | Upload TimePublished on 8 Feb 2012 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét